Spring Special Offers: Spring has arrived, the days are getting longer and the daffodils are out! Why not enjoy a break at Deep Blue View in Looe? We look forward to sharing this amazing part of Cornwall with you……
- 7 nights – w/c 19th April – Rame, sleeps up to 2 – now only £408.00
- 7 nights – w/c 26th April – Duchy, sleeps up to 2 – now only £340.00
- 7 nights – w/c 26th April – Eddystone, sleeps up to 4 – now only £448.00
- 7 nights – w/c 26th April – Penthouse, sleeps up to 4 – now only £448.00
- 7 nights – w/c 3rd May – DeepBlueShore, sleeps up to 10 – now only £1000.00
- 7 nights – w/c 3rd May – Duchy, sleeps up to 2 – now only £430.00
- 7 nights – w/c 3rd May – Penthouse, sleeps up to 4 – now only £570.00
- 7 nights – w/c 3rd May – Eddystone, sleeps up to 4 – now only £570.00
- 7 nights – w/c 3rd May – Hannafore, sleeps up to 6 – now only £630.00
Deep Blue View at Lemain Garden Apartments is a beautiful Victorian House converted into stylish holiday let apartments sleeping 2 – 6 people + cots in a stunning coastal location. Our self catering holiday accommodation is set overlooking the sea in the historic fishing port of Looe in Cornwall. For larger groups and famillies we also have a self catering cottage by Hannafore beach that sleeps upto 6 adults, 4 children + 2 cots.
Looe is centrally located in Cornwall with many great attractions nearby, such as the world famous Eden Project. We have eight luxury self-catering holiday apartments, all with fantastic sea views and off street parking. Our holiday lets provide hotel quality with the flexibility and freedom of self catering. Deep Blue View is set sixty feet above sea level, two minutes walk from Hannafore beach and only ten minutes walk from the shops, harbour and town of Looe with its narrow, twisting streets and quaint Cornish cottages. Over the past few years, Cornwall has been come increasingly regarded as a “foodie” destination, with some great restaurants in fabulous locations.
Each apartment has magnificent sea views across Looe Bay, St George’s Island and the coastline to Rame Head. The spectacular coastal footpath to Polperro runs alongside the beach right in front of the apartments.
Looe is a vibrant traditional Cornish town set on the beautiful south coast of Cornwall. We feel privileged to live and work here and we look forward to sharing our luxury holiday accommodation with you………
Diversion Information: The main route into Looe is undergoing major repairs and there is a diversion in place from Monday 10th March 2014. This only adds a few more minutes to your journey and should be finished and back to normal before the summer. Please see a map of the diversion on our directions page.